- Download Exhibitor Registration
- Fax or Mail completed form to:
Registration For You
P. O. Box 233 Pismo Beach, CA 93448
- If you have any questions call (805) 801-3997.
The Annual Exhibitors’ Marketplace offers unique, one-stop shopping and networking specifically tailored to the Career Pathways program. The 2012 Exhibitors' Marketplace offers a variety of new features to spark your creativity and generate new ideas.
Tips - How to make the most of the Exhibitors’ Marketplace:
- PLAN YOUR TIME Take a few moments before the show to review the exhibitor list and prioritizethe exhibitors that offer the product or service for which you are looking. Incorporate the first time exhibitors into your plan to discover something brand new!
- COMPARISON SHOP Take notes on how products compare with their competition in the hall. Review how they stack up against your current suppliers at your school or organization.
- ASK QUESTIONS Take advantage of the opportunity to talk to an expert. Ask questions on how a product relates to your particular circumstance. Ask for price quotes.
- CHOOSE CAREFULLY Don’t make hasty decisions. Review your notes once you return to work to determine the purchases that are right for your program and students.